Looking forward to seeing everyone in Philly next week!
If you are interested in our group’s work, check out the following sessions, where we’ll be presenting:
Tuesday, May 24 – Thursday, May 26: Come participate in our user study on Robot Design at the exhibition hall, Tuesday-Thursday 9am-6pm!! Live demos daily during the poster session.
Monday, May 23:
- Shivangi Misra, “Control of a Segmented Tunable-Stiffness 3-D Continuum Manipulator“, Workshop on compliant manipulation
- Cynthia Sung, “Planning and design for pivoting modular robots”, Workshop on Modular Self-reconfigurable Robots
- Jessica McWilliams, “A Soft Hybrid Aerial Vehicle via Bistable Mechanism”, GRASP lab tours
- Dongsheng Chen, “Origami-inspired robot that swims via jet propulsion”, GRASP lab tours
Tuesday, May 24:
- Shivangi Misra, “Forward kinematics and control of a segmented tunable-stiffness 3-D continuum manipulator“, Session TuB15
Wednesday, May 25:
- Yuhong Qin, Linda Ting, and Celestina Saven, “TrussBot: Modeling, design and control of a compliant, helical truss of tetrahedral modules”, Session WeA04
- Yuchen Sun, “Repeated jumping with the REBOund: Self-righting jumping robot leveraging bistable origami-inspired design”, Session WeB15
Friday, May 17: